Wednesday, March 4, 2009

her biggest regret


This picture was framed, propped up in the window of the old Picture Paradise store on Brighton Ave in Allston. I walked past it one day and did a classic sitcom double-take, walked straight in, and said "Good sir, I'd like to purchase that picture of a lady about to realize she just had a one night stand with a lobster, please." Then I gave him an exorbitant amount of money. It felt like a bargain, though.

I know this doesn't reveal any particular photographic skill or artistry on my part, but I did technically take a picture, so that's good enough.

1 comment:

Pete Simon said...

"Bring water to rapid boil. Add lobsters one at a time, head first and return water to boil. Boil for 12-14 minutes or until lobsters are a bright red and the long antennae can be pulled loose with ease. Remove boiled lobster with tongs and discard liquid. Allow lobster to drain. Melt butter in sauce pan. Serve drawn in bowls with lemon slices on the side."

Maybe this old note left by my Grandmother wasn't a recipe after all...OMG!