Thursday, August 6, 2009

Various Perspectives show, this Friday


I totally forgot to mention that I'm exhibiting in a new group show at the Beebe Estate this month.

The reception is tomorrow night, 7:00-9:00 PM at the Beebe Estate, 235 West Foster St., Melrose, MA. Free admission, free parking.


As always, there will be a bounty of snacks and booze. Also, art of all kinds. I'm showing four large photographs, samples of which are above. Last night I got a sneak peak at most of the other artists' work, and there's some really great stuff.

Artists include:

Adrienne Belyea
Joe Boo
Sharon Bradbury
Aaron Morris
Christopher Mullins
Bo Petran
Mike Polcari
Anna Salmeron
Chris Spuglio

Hope to see you there. Mention you heard about the show here and I'll hold a cluster of grapes over your head so that you may feast on them in a decadent manner.

No comments: