Saturday, April 26, 2008

bronchitis


I've had bronchitis for the past week. This picture illustrates what I've felt like lately. Like I've had a human head in my chest and I've been trying to cough it up.

This is an old print I made by exposing a negative of my brother through an x-ray of my chest that I laid over the paper. The x-ray is from one of the two times I broke my collarbone when I was 13. You can see it up in the lefthand corner. It hurt. Those dark oblong shapes are clips that were on the smock they put on me. If only I had lined them up so they looked like horns on my bro's head. That would more accurately portray the evilness of the bronchitisaurus that is living inside me right now.

(While I was searching for "bronchitisaurus", I found THIS, which is probably the best video game ever made.)

No comments: