Thursday, April 10, 2008

hand


I've done some bad things. I used to eat ham and cheese sandwiches in the darkroom. I used to put my bare hands in photo chemicals. I tried not to do these things at the same time, but who knows if I did or not? When you're hungry and impatient, you sometimes do things you know you shouldn't, and then you get brain damage.

I scattered some contrast filters on a piece of photo paper and exposed it for a split second under the enlarger. Secondably, I got my hand all developy and pressed it down on the paper for a minute or so. Then I dunked the whole piece of paper into the developer for a few seconds, then quickly moved it to the stop bath and then the fixer. I think I took it out of the fixer after not very long, because it's a little purple in some spots. Ta da.

2 comments:

Christian Herwitz said...

HA--way to work in the Knorosov!

Anonymous said...

Bear hands!