Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Woods session art pt. two


My old band was called The Woods. We recorded all of our practice sessions. The image above is all the "cover art" I made for the sessions. All the images are from pictures I've taken. Some are straight, others are digitally messed-with.

I previously posted a bunch of Woods album art. I recently decided that a lot of them were super lame so I either punched them up a little, or made new ones entirely. I usually don't put a whole lot of thought into these. I just look for a picture that has something interesting going on that can be cropped into a little square. Either that or I take a random picture and Photoshop the daylights out of it until it looks cool. Sometimes I try to match the picture to the mood of the music, but more often than not I just stick the picture on there and hope it happens naturally. I'm pretty happy with this batch.

No comments: